29/10/19

TTT #18 || De Halloween

El TTT de hoy trata sobre hablar de Halloween de manera libre. Así que después de exprimir la poca imaginación que tengo, decidí hacerlo de frases que tengan que ver con cosas relacionadas al tema como fantasmas, muertos, vampiros, etc.

Espero lo disfruten.


"Every Halloween I missed being a kid, getting to dress up and eat tons of candy. The only thing I got to do now was… eat tones of Candy. Not half bad."
— Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian 

“I wish every day could be Halloween. We could all wear masks all the time. Then we could walk around and get to know each other before we got to see what we looked like under the masks.”
― R. J. Palacio, Wonder 

“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 

“Even death has a heart.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief 

“Mom. I have something to tell you. I’m undead. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about the undead. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being undead. But I’m here to tell you that undead are just like you and me… well, okay. Possibly more like me than you.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes 

“Land of the Dead? Is that what you dream about?” she asks. “Boy who kills ghosts for a living?”
“No. I dream about penguins doing bridge construction. Don’t ask why.”
― Kendare Blake, Anna Dressed in Blood





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario